- Some emails are not being processed by CEM because of the following error:
- ERR> CPMServer.ADD_ActivityEmailData: Failed to store MIME data to operative database due to UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 9596: invalid start byte:
- ERR> [EXC]: BCMAPI_TRANSACTION: Exception in called function: doing Rollback:
- ERR> <class 'UnicodeDecodeError'>: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte
- The same emails can be opened in 3rd party application
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.16
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.