- Jam Delta Export is failing with the error Caught IOException while check write permission from ftp: sftp-int.rot.od.sap.biz;
- Job from Jam is failing in Provisioning sometimes;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Provisioning (only SAP Support and Partner have access);
- Monitor Jobs > Seach by the Jam Delta Export job;
- Analyze that the jobs is failing sometimes with the error Caught IOException while check write permission from ftp: sftp-int.rot.od.sap.biz
This is a known issue under the DC12 and DC15 and is being investigated by our Engineering Team. Engineering is planning to fix this issue on the new release 2011.
Preview 2011: October 16th
Production 2011: November 20th
Please, be aware that job could fail in one and in the other day the job will run successfully and in case of an export failure, the delta changes missed on that job run will be included in the next export.
Provisioning job failing, error, sync jam , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , LOD-SF-PLT-JOBS , Scheduled Jobs , Problem