Below error is displayed when logging on to SAP BI Mobile App configured with SAML SSO when logging on using Loadbalancer url and CMS clustername:
"null is not a valid authentication scheme, contact your system administrator (MOB00902)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 7 Patch 6
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Mobile App 6.8.15
- IOS Version: 13.4.1
- Clustered (Nodes 2, CMS on each node)
- Tomcat installed 2 separate servers on DMZ
- Loadbalancer: PingFederate
- SAML IDP: PingFederate
SAP BI Mobile null is not a valid authentication scheme, contact your system administrator MOB00902 PingFederate Ping Federator Load balancer SAML IDP Single Sign on SSO CMS Cluster Import connection , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.