- [How-to] Select only one measure by clicking the legend in a chart containing multiple measure object in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Would like to filter measure by clicking chart legend
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story in SAC.
- Add a Column Chart.
- Add one dimension and two measures into the Chart.
- Set the two measure objects as Color object.
- The Chart is displayed with two measure as legend.
- Click one legend, the bar selected is helighted, however cannot ONLY show this one measure in chart.
Currently there is no such feature in SAC. But the Explorer mode may help instead.
- Use Explorer mode.
- Open the Chart in Designer.
- Check the Enable Explorer box.
- Save the change.
- Right Click the chart, observe the Open Explorer option can be selected.
- Click Open Explorer the chart will be displayed in Maximize, measures and dimensions can be selected in the chart to display details.
single, dual, show only one measure, change chart display by legend, level, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement