- Candidate cannot apply for a job requisition even though their previous application for the same job has been anonymized.
- Recruiter cannot forward a candidate to a job requisition as it says the selected candidate has already applied for this job. Their previous application has been anonymized.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate applies for a requisition and they eventually get moved to the disqualified status.
- Their application subsequently gets anonymized.
- Candidate later triers to apply for the requisition again.
- The system doesn't allow this as it says you have already applied.
Expected behaviour if the candidate already had an application on that requisition.
Once a candidate has applied to a requisition, regardless of whether their application has been anonymized or not, the system will always recognize the link between that candidate and the job requisition.
This link is evident from the Jobs Applied Portlet of the Candidate Profile where you will see the candidate already applied. The system will not allow the same candidate to be present twice on one requisition regardless of time passed/anonymization etc.
If you wish, you can create an Enhancement Request to our Product Management team to change this behaviour.
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem