- Inactive picklist value as per employee's record start date shows up in UI.
- Effective start date of picklist versions are not respected on UI.
- Piclist values should be only displayed during a specific time range and not be active as of today.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors Metadata Framework
MDF-30058, Inactive picklist value as per employee's record start date shows up in UI, effective start date of picklist versions are not respected on UI. , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.