Is it possible to update the candidate profile extension fields of an existing candidate by completing a data capture form?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- A candidate has an existing candidate profile within SuccessFactors
- This candidate then completes a Data Capture Form to add additional information to his/her candidate profile extension data
- This information does not update the existing candidate profile
This is the current system design of Data Capture Forms and Candidate Profiles. This feature will not apply updates to candidate profile extension fields.
Existing candidates will only be able to complete data capture forms if they are sent a link to the form via email which will provide authentication of the candidates account.
It is not possible to update candidate profile extension fields using a data capture form. Product Management are currently working on enhancing this functionality in the future. An internal enhancement has been created for this with ref RCM-60832. Please contact your Account Manager to follow its progress.
2659615- CRM - Data capture forms and landing pages
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem