- Create datastore through SAP Data Services Designer to connect to HANA database
- Failed with error "Error: “ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect to database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect>
to connect database <> failed with error <[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB DLL][HDBODBC]General error;-10719 Connect
failed (invalid SERVERNODE '')>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector or DSConnectionManger.sh to configure the correct version of driver”
- DSN connection setup in Client machine can connect to HANA database successfully
- Use DSN connection in datastore configuration failed with error "General error; 1033 error while parsing protocol"
- Other datastore connecting to different HANA database without error
- Compatible HANA driver is installed in SAP Data Services client machine
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, hana, connection fail, 10719, invalid SERVERNODE , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.