- Customer has multiple existing IAS tenant. When they perform the Upgrade in BizX, how will they know which IAS will be used.
- Customer has existing IAS tenant, but when they perform the 'Initiate SuccessFactors SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service Integration' upgrade, they were not prompt to enter existing IAS tenant and in the process, a new IAS tenant was created.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Upgrade center and select 'Initiate SuccessFactors SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service Integration'
- Click Upgrade now and Enter your S-User credentials
- If customer have multiple existing IAS Tenant:
- How to know which IAS URL are to be use?
- Why the upgrade does not ask customer to input existing IAS URL even if there is an existing tenant already?
- Oldest First: The correct IAS Tenant by system logic will be the oldest IAS / IPS Tenant that exists.If customer is performing the Upgrade in Upgrade Center and they have multiple IAS Tenants, then the URL that should be entered when prompted is the oldest one.
- Region: In some cases the Region will also be taken into account. If for some reason, the customer has old existing IAS Tenants existing in both EU & US DC locations and they are performing the Upgrade in an EU BizX instance, it will expect the EU IAS Tenant URL. If however, for example, the customer is performing upgrade for EU BizX instance, and the only existing IAS Tenant is in US Region, then the customer will not be prompted to enter the IAS URL during upgrade. Instead
IAS Upgrade, IAS Region, IAS Tenant Region, Initiate SuccessFactors SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service Integration, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IAS , Identity Authentication Services (IAS) With BizX , How To