The "McCloud" Judgment (https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/lord-chancellor-v-mcloud-and-ors-judgment.pdf) has meant that the UK government has had to remove the age discrimination that existed in the Public Service Pensions Act 2013 (https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2013/25/contents). Now, all employees will receive "protection" - not just those employees that were within 10 years of their Normal Pension Age (NPA) when the new Career Average scheme arrangements were introduced. This means that Pension Fund Administrators must receive the necessary data to handle "protection" for a larger subset of employees than previously.
Civil Service Pension Scheme: https://www.civilservicepensionscheme.org.uk/members/mccloud-judgment
Local Government Pension Scheme: https://lgpsboard.org/index.php/structure-reform/cost-management/ccmcloud
SAP will not be providing a new delivery to handle this requirement for the following reasons;
1) Some individual public sector pension funds are already gathering this data.
2) Some public sector pension scheme rules already require this data to be gathered for all members.
3) SAP already provides generic data extraction tools that can be developed/implemented to gather this data;
i) Interface Toolbox (Transaction PU12)
4) SAP provides specific data extraction reports, that could be copied into the customer namespace and amended as necessary to gather this data;
i) Annual Generic Data Extract (Report RPULGPG3)
ii) CLASS CPX Heywoods/Aquila (Report RPUCLSG0)
iii) Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (Report RPUASHG0)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Public Sector Pension, McCloud, Public Service Pensions Act 2013, Normal Pension Age, Career Average scheme, RPULGPG3, RPUCLSG0, RPUASHG0 , KBA , PY-GB-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.