Condintion Type isn't printing in Purchase Order output form
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4HANA Cloud All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- You have configurated all the customizing settings for Condition Type calculation schema and filled the Print Type column with "a"
- Create a Purchase Order
- Generate the Output form
- Condition Type isn't included in the form
Printing the item price condition is possible, as the data is supplied by the FDP service under node ItemPricingConditionNodeSet.
You need to mark the ‘Print Price’ indicator as true for the item.
Also the you need to build a custom from to print this values, as standard form delivered by SAP does not show these values.
- We give all the pricing condition in our FDP service. So you might need to filter out item conditions in output form.
- ‘Print Price’ indicator is present at item level under ‘Condition Control’.
- If ‘Print Price’ indicator is not selected,
- then item conditions are not fetched
- also item price will be marked as 0, and this price is hidden with code present in the standard output form
Output form; Condition type; Print; , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO-OM , Purchase Order Output Management , How To