- It is not possible to delete several Alerts or To-Do items at once in the Manage Alerts and Notifications tool using the trash can icon.
- The items are only deleted individually, by clicling the "Delete" option within each row.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - EC Alerts and Notifications
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Alerts and Notifications;
- In the Alerts or Pending To-Dos tabs, select one or more of the checkboxes;
- Click in the trash can icon to delete them.
- The items selected are not deleted and there is no error message.
This is a known issue. The Engineering team is working on a fix, to be deployed in b2011 release.
Manage Alerts and Notifications, ECT-140722, unable, delete, trash can, mass, to-dos, alerts, pending , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , Alerts & Notifications (saveAlert - EC Core only) , Problem