Qualified and Interview information in Advanced Analytics are couting skipped status in Recruiting Management talent pipeline.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
This is expected behavior. Let's consider the following scenario:
- Advanced Analytics and RCM status mapping:
- Apply Completed <-> Default
- Offer Made <-> Offer Extended
- Candidate is moved from Default status in RCM directly to Offer Extended. In this example we have some statuses that were skypped in RCM that are mapped to Interviewed and Qualified in Advanced Analytics.
Advanced Analytics backfills missing statuses. So the candidate would also appear in the Interviewed and Qualified statuses in Advanced Analytics. The date for a backfilled status originates from the higher up status assignment. So in the above example, Interviewed and Qualified would be the same date as the offer made status assignment.
Refer to Mapping Statuses for Recruiting Advanced Analytics section of the Recruiting guide for more information about Advanced Analytics statuses.
Backfilled Stauts, AA, Advanced Analytics, Qualified, Interview, Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-AAN , Advanced Analytics - Professional Services , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To