You have created a contract for selling entitlement products. After released it, you are going to confirm the execution to create new service confirmation. But in the new service confirmation, you are not able to select any product.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Sales Orders.
- Go to the view Contracts.
- Find contract ABC and Edit it. (ABC represents the ID of a contract)
- Go to the Items tab, select line 10 which is for entitlement product, and then go to Entitled Products sub tab. You can see a service product is maintained.
- Click Subtmit - Confirm Execution button, system opens New Service Confirmation screen.
- Click Add Row button in the Services and Spare parts section.
- Open the Product value help, there is no item proposed, you expect the service product maintained in the Entitled Products tab is available here.
This is due to the Item Type of the contract item. In this case, the item type of contract line 10 is Entitlement - fixed price w/o actuals. It is not a confirmation relevant item type for entitlement, hence no confirmation is required.
This is the current system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , SRD-CRM-SEO , Service Orders , How To