You are working with Employee Support Portal and when trying to reply using the Ticket's Timeline Interactions, the option 'Portal' is not enabled.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents an Employee Support Ticket created via Portal).
- Go to the Timeline Interactions.
- On the reply section, the Portal option is disabled.
Timeline Interactions only works with the Internal Memo feature. The Employee Support scenario with Portal still uses the Internal Notes.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Portal ; AskHR ; Timeline ; Memo Activity ; Scoping ; Interaction , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To