How to add or edit field permissions in the Job Requisition template via Manage Template.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
First, you need to have access to Manage Templates. Please follow the next article for the same: 2365214 - The Manage Templates Tool - Recruiting Management
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Under Recruiting Management, select Job Requisition
- Select the template you want to modify
- After opening the template, select Field Permissions
- Now you need either edit an existing permissions or create a new one
- To create a new one, you can find a "Add field permission" button by the top and bottom of the page.
- To edit an existing one, you need to add the desired fields, stages and roles.
- Save the changes and publish the new template version.
Edit, Field, Permission, Job, Requisition, Manage, Templates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To