In the report Project Cost and Revenue by Project (FINCACU04_Q0003) Report the Employee (Account Determination) field is shown as unassigned (#) for certain projects.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Search for Project Cost and Revenue by Project (FINCACU04_Q0003) and select it.
- Run the report.
- Bring in the Row fields Employee (Account Assignment).
For Project ABC (ABC is the Project ID), the Employee (Account Assignment) is shown as unassigned.
You have not maintained any team members for the project ABC under the subtab Work.
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Projects view.
- Search and select Project ABC.
- Click Edit, then View All.
- In the Project Plan tab, navigate to the Gantt Chart subtab.
- Select the Project.
- Navigate to the Work Subtab.
No Team Member has been added.
If there is no team member assigned, the report displays the Employee (Account Assignment) as unassigned.
System behaviour is correct.
Project Cost and Revenue by Project, FINCACU04_Q0003, Mitarbeiter (Kontierung) , KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , Problem