When adding users through the Manage Users feature, buttons “Save” and “Save and Add Another” get grayed out/disabled and do not allow user creation.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Users
- Click on Add New User > Detailed Add Users
- Click "Show only required fields" and fill out all mandatory fields
- Click on Save and Add Another
- First user gets created, all fields are made empty again and dialog box stays open so that you can creat a second user
- Repeat step 3
- Buttons “Save” and “Save and Add Another” get grayed out and, therefore, you cannot proceed with user creation
Our Engineering team has confirmed this behavior as a UI defect.
A permanent fix for this issue is planned for the upcoming system release b2011.
As a workaround, un-checking option "Show only required fields" before clicking "Save and Add Another" will bypass this limitation. You can still use the "Show only required fields" option whenever you need, you just need to ensure you always un-check it every time before you click "Save and Add Another". This will prevent the issue.
save and add another, manage users, show only required fields, PLA-13502 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem