Imminent Candidate Purge Notification is not getting triggered.
Candidates who meet the criteria for the purge do not receive the Imminent Candidate Purge Email Notification.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
You set up the functionality as described in KBA 2919317 - RCM GDPR - Imminent Candidate Purge Email Notification - Recruiting Management
- Create a new purge request
- Select the country/countries
- Enter the number of days "X" in the "Notify candidates before" field
- Schedule the purge
- The purge is being approved
- The candidates do not receive the email notification "X" days before the purge
The Engineering Team found out that the cause of the issue is a Country code mismatch for DRTM Purge.
The Engineering Team already identified this issue to be a defect and are working on a fix.
2919317 - RCM GDPR - Imminent Candidate Purge Email Notification - Recruiting Management
purge inactive candidate ,imminent candidate purge notification, inactive, DRTM inactive candidate purge , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem