- Adhoc Approver added by "Add Modifier" cannot see any field (Blank page) or cannot see a large number of fields of the Job Requisition. Other approvers can see the fields fine.
- Adhoc Approver can only see Job Requisition Title and Id.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In a Pre-Approved Job Requisition, add an additional Approver.
- Proxy or log as this additional modifier.
- Go to the Job Requisition.
- Adhoc Approver will only see a blank page or a small number of fields.
This will occur due to the lack of [V] permission in the Job Requisition.
The Adhoc Approver will use the [V] (Approver) role to access and modify the Job Requisition. If the template does not have this role configured or it's missing for most of all fields, the Adhoc Approver will face the described behavior above.
For more information about Recruiting Roles, please refer to the KBA - 2081595 - Recruiting Roles - Recruiting Management
Reach out for your Partner/Implementation Team to review the missing role in your Job Requisition templates.
Please be advised that these changes are supported via Manage Templates, however this is a major change and it can consume a large effort and time. Take in mind to refer first to the Partner/Implementation Team.
Approver, Add, Modifier, Blank, Page, Missing, Fields, Job, Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem