After a new user was provisioned in E-Mail Integration/Groupware Settings, when you are trying to install add-in and initialize the sync for this new user you get the following errors.
- “Exchange operation failed. ISEC-005: Authentication error Exchange operation failed”.
- "Exchange operation failed. AADSTS9002313: Invalid request. Request is malformed or invalid".
SAP Cloud for Customer
The error may occur in case deployment of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, server-side integration for groupware, was performed partially. Not all the steps from deployment guide are performed, new user is provisioned in C4C but connection to user's email box is not configured.
So to solve current issue it is necessary to configure the email address for the provisioned user and then try to install add-in one more time.
Configuring user's email address
1. Go to "Users" tab and find provisioned user. Search by "Organization" field can be used to find specific user assigned to created organization.
2. Click on User's name and go to "E-mail Configuration" tab.
3. Enter email address, which corresponds to Microsoft Exchange Impersonated Access permission and click "Save".
4. Now enable synchronization for the user and install client add-in, by clicking corresponding buttons under "Gear" button.
To set up connection to E-Mail Box from user's side
1. Log on to SAP Cloud for Customer with user credentials, go to "E-mail Integration" tab - USER SETTINGS - Sync Settings - E-Mail Configuration - click "Change" button.
2. Depending on "Mailbox Access Type" configured by key user in step 2.3.3, user will be automatically redirected to a corresponding log-in dialog.
3. Enter your e-mail account login details.
4. If user can't log-in, make sure the proper Mailbox Access type is configured in Organization settings, which user belongs to.
5. "Synchronization was enabled" message should appear.
6. Add-in should be enabled automatically. To verify that open any email and check, if "SAP Hybris Cloud for..." is shown in between the email body and recipients.
7. When the first synchronization is complete, additional contacts folder should appear named "SAP Hybris Contacts, SAP Hybris Accounts, SAP Hybris Individual Customers" (amount of folders may vary depending on profile settings).
Outlook, Exchange operation failed, Request is malformed or invalid, ISEC-005, AADSTS9002313, , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , Problem