Detailed 360 Report link is not accessible.
Detailed 360 Report link is grayed out.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
Reproducing the Issue
1. Enable Detailed 360 Report from Admin Center > Form Template Settings > [Select the 360 template]. Then search for the permission Detailed 360 Report Permission Control and enable it.
2. Launch 360 form
3. Process owner sends the form for ratings
4. Process owner routes the form manually to completed step by using "Route form" option
5. If none of the Raters have rated the form, status of the form will show as "Declined (Incomplete)"
6. Detailed 360 report link shows as Grayed out
It is expected that Detailed 360 report will not be accessible and will show as Grayed out if none of the raters have completed the form and if the form has routed manually (declined status).
Use of Detailed 360 report is to show overview of ratings by the individual raters in different views like graphical summary (default opening view), gap analysis, hidden strengths, blind spots, and rank view reports.
If none of the raters have rated the form there is no data to show up in detailed 360 report which is the reason it is grayed out.
Detailed 360 report , not accessible , link , grayed out , KBA , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To