- There is a 50 second delay when logging into the Fiorfied BI Launchpad this is between entering the BI User credentials and the home page loading
- The issue only started after upgrading from 4.2 SP6 (184.108.40.20639) to 4.2 SP7 update (220.127.116.1169)
- The load time is faster when using newly created enterprise user accounts only with existing user accounts.
- The load time is faster when not using SSO http://servername:port/BOE/BILaunchpad/logonNoSso.jsp
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform 4.2 SP7 update (18.104.22.16869)
- Operating System : Linux
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.