Some languages are not available while creating and/or editing template in Manage Recruiting Email Templates and/or Manage Offer Letter Templates.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Recruiting Email Templates or Manage Offer Letter Templates
- Create a new template or edit an existing one
- In Change Country/Region & Language notice the desired language is not present
In Manage Recruiting Languages, the desired language in not selected.
In order to enable the desired language:
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Recruiting Languages
- Enable the desired language
The user will need to have the following RBP permissions to access Manage Recruiting Languages
- Administrator Permissions > Manage Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Languages
Please notice that only the enabled languages in the system will be available in Manage Recruiting Languages. If you need to enable a new language, please refer to the KBA - 2576325 - Enable a New Language Pack in SuccessFactors
Missing, Language, Offer, Template, Email, Cannot, Find, Idiom, Create , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem