During Migration of Employee Data, You were getting the below error :
Enter an employee ID between AEXXXXXXXXX and AEXXXXXXXXXX
Employee inconsistent; employee ID in Identification missing
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration and then select Overview.
- Choose Migration of Employee Data.
- Execute the Migration file in Simulation mode.
- In the third step, you will get the error, Employee inconsistent; employee ID in Identification missing
Number range configured for employee in Business Configuration is of static nature.
- The system at runtime expects the length to be respected in such case.
- Suppose, if you have maintained the length as 13 and the employee ID passed is AEXXXXXXXX. System expects the value to come as AE000XXXXXXXX to process the same.
- If you want to use the static option the length should be respected and the Employee ID in the file needs to be modified accordingly ( Length 13 in this case ).
- If you want to process the same file then in that case the prefix should be changed to none and the begin number should be AEXXXXXXXX and End number AEXXXXXXXXXXX.
- In order the Change the Prefix to None :
- Go to Business Congifuration and then select the Activity Number Ranges for Employees and Service Agents.
- In the Prefix, Choose None and save.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Migration, Employee, Number Range , KBA , SRD-CC-MIG-CNT , Migration: Content , Problem