- The model property "Data Locking" is set to ON
- When importing data from a file with update method is "Clean and Replace", error "dberror(Connection.prepareStatement): 257 - sql syntax error: incorrect syntax near "EXISTS": line 1 col 330 (at pos 330)" happens.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the model > Data Management > Import Data from a File > Excel
2) Complete the mappings
3) Sets the update method to "Clean and Replace"
This is a product defect.
Issue is fixed on SAC version 2020.17.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, ON, OFF, dberror , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem