You want to add the "Price/UoM" column in the Quick Add Products to the Sales Orders layout, but it is not available in Adaptation mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Create a new sales order.
- Click the "Add Products" button.
- Once you open it, you can see that the "Price/UoM" column is missing.
- Start Adaptation mode to add the column to the layout.
- See that the field is not available to be added to the layout.
The question "Do you want to display the product price per unit in online/offline?" is not scooped in your Implementation Project.
You have to scope the question.
- Go to the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to the Implementation projects view.
- Select the relevant project and click "Edit Project Scope".
- Navigate to step 4. Questions.
- Go to the "General Business Data" tab.
- Navigate to "Product and Service Pricing" -> "Sales Price Specification".
- Scope the question "Do you want to display the product price per unit in online/offline?" and review/ finish the project.
- Reload the system.
KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , How To