- Statistics are showing '0' in total space while opening the app "Analyze Automated Test Results".
- Upcoming cloud release versions are found in the filter tab present in the "Manage your test process" application.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
S/4 HANA Cloud 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the application ""Analyze Automated Test Results".
- Click on the filter tab present in "Manage your test process".
The issue will be fixed permanantly after HFC03 2008 cloud release.
As a work around, perform the below actions in the respective applications.
- In the application "Analyze Automated Test Results", select the current cloud release version from the dropdown under the label "Release" and execute.
- In the application "Manage your test process", by default the results are showing correctly. Ignore the additional values present in the filter tab.
s4_pc, no results, 0, ca-ctt-s4c, test, process, automation, tool, manage, analyze, filter , KBA , CA-CTT-S4C , CTT-Customer Test Tool, S4C-START for S/4HANA CE , Problem