HADR monitoring queries fail with a stacktrace amidst disconnect errors on primary or DR servers on SAP ASE HADR systems.
- The stacktrace references the functions:
The stacktrace is followed by timeslice errors in following functions:
- Subsequent stacktrace errors result in the messsage:
Run to completion task 'CtlibController' exiting.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 and higher for Business Suite
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
- SAP NetWeaver (NW)
timeslice, HADR, pthread_cond_wait, spinlock, taskblock, CtlibController, signal 11 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.