After replicating data from Employee Central to SAP ERP/Employee Central Payroll, you face the following error in SLG1:
- Enter amount - Message No. PG069
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using Dell Boomi AtomSphere as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM Using SAP Cloud Platform Integration as the Middleware (For Implementation Started Before Q2 2017)
- Replicating Employee Master Data and Organizational Assignments from Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM
- Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
PG069, T511, CL_HRPAD00_WAGETYPE, CHECK_AMOUNT_NUMBER_COMB, Compensation, Recurring , KBA , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.