Have followed the steps in the SAC help guide: Allowing Data Import and Model Export with a File Server, when create the connection to File Server in SAC
The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "Access to the path specified by the connection is not permitted. Contact your administrator."
Although the environment variable has been maintained in the Windows Server.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.8.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Install and configure the SAP Analytics Cloud Agent Simple Deployment Kit.
- Follow the steps in the guide Allowing Data Import and Model Export with a File Server to create connection to File Server in SAC.
- Set the operating system environment variable SAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH.
In the customer environment, the environment variable does not take effect if use Deployment Kit, need to maintain the parameter in the JAVA options in tomcat configure window.
As the no tomcat configure shortcut is maintained if use Deployment Kit, need to start the GUI using command:
"<install path>\tomcat\bin\tomcat7w.exe" //ES//Tomcat7_SACAgent
In the prompt window, switch to the Java tab, in the Java Options panel, maintain the parameter -DSAP_CLOUD_AGENT_FILE_SERVER_WHITELIST_PATH=<WhitelistFilepath>
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem