- You've created a custom association from a generic object (such as CostCenter) to a wrapper object (such as Location Wrapper):
- It does not appear in the FOCostCenter entity's OData dictionary as a navigation field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
If an association to an FO Wrapper object is defined in an EC2MDF entity such as cost center, the system will hide the navigation for this association by default.
The solution is to define the element type mapping for the entity in which the association is defined (we'll keep CostCenter as example).
- Make sure you have the correct permissions to view, edit and create (if needed) element type maps (see Employee Central OData API: Reference Guide - Viewing the Element Type Mapping):
- Go to Manage Data -> Element Type Map for EC Migration -> costCenter (if no entry is found, create a new Element Type Map):
- Add the custom association as defined under the Cost Center object definition:
- Perform a metadata refresh and verify that the navigation now appears in the OData dictionary:
mdf, nav, cust, custom, successfactors, ec, employee central, fields, entities, dictionary, not appearing, doesn't appear, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-MDF-API , OData APIs & Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem