The following error occurs when opening a Story based on a Live Data Connection to HANA (Calculation View), using BIGINT type in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
Unable to retrieve data from the datasource Error: [e.getDouble is not a function]
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Browse > Files
- Open a story based on a Live Data Connection to HANA using BIGINT type
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
This issue has been resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.15.x.
From HANA side, change BIGINT type to DOUBLE or DECIMAL
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem