- Execution of an SAP BW Process Chain fails in several use cases:
- SAP BW ProcessChain ID dropdown list is empty when configuring the operator
- Execution times out after a few seconds with an ESOCKETTIMEDOUT error
- For use case a., core-application pod log for container dh-app-core displays something like:
Error occured during call to the BW system to retrieve all BW Processchains
"GET /connections/<BW_Conn>/tasks HTTP/1.1" 500 80 "https://<di_cluster>/app/pipeline-modeler/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0"
- For use case b., pipeline fails in the DI Modeler with text error:
"Failed to execute SAP BW Process Chain"
- SAP Data Intelligence (DI) 3.0
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW) 7.50 SP14
graph, failure , KBA , CA-DI-ONP-CP , Core Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.