- In Embedded Analytics query builder, Time Filter has been set to As of Date - Dynamic Date (Today).
- The Dynamic text which is based on the AsofDate of the query does change as per input during Runtime, however the result or displayed data does not change.
Whatever date value is enter in the runtime filter prompt, the data does not refresh and just presents As of Today data.
- However if you change the Date value of the Time Filter in the datasource itself, the data refreshes according to the selection. Only the runtime filter is not working.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- People Analytics Embedded Edition
Reproducing the Issue
In a simple Report-Story changing the date prompt to different as of dates doesn’t change the count of rows in the query.
This is a known issue that is now being investigated by the SAC engineering team.
Tentative fix version is b2011 to fix all related issues.
Please check back here for updates regarding a resolution/fix.
SAC, Report-Story, runtime filter, date option, as of date, dynamic date, Report-Story dates, effective dated domains , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , Problem