You would like to prevent user to hide or show fields by personalize mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Select Sales Order view.
- Select any order and open it.
- Go to Profile menu.
- Select Start Personalize.
- Now you can hide fields inside Sales Order view.
The same is applicable for other view as Accounts, Activities, Visits, etc.
As administrator, you can define the Fiori personalization settings for business users.
To disable show/hide fields on personalization settings:
- Go to Profile Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Open Personalization Settings.
- Search for "Show/Hide Fields".
- You can set the toggle button to YES to enable the Fiori personalization settings for business users.
Hide Fields, Personalize. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To