You are trying to upload supplier invoices using Microsoft Excel template however Import from Microsoft Excel button is missing under Invoice Entry view under Supplier Invoicing work center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoice Entry view
- Select New and Import from Microsoft Excel button missing
You have not scoped the question - Do you want to use a Microsoft Excel® template to upload supplier invoices?. This business option allows your company to upload invoices using a Microsoft Excel® template. This business option is relevant if your company needs to enter large amounts of supplier invoices.
In the Questions step, expand the Purchasing scoping element and select Supplier Invoicing. Select Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos and confirm the question related to Upload of Supplier Invoices Using Microsoft Excel Template. Once you choose the scoping question, you will find Import from Microsoft Excel button under Invoice entry view.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Project view
- Go to the Scoping Questions and select Purchasing Element
- Select sub element Supplier Invoicing and Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos
- Select the question - Do you want to use a Microsoft Excel® template to upload supplier invoices?
- Complete the scoping
Import from Microsoft excel button missing; Supplier Invoice excel upload; SIV upload via excel , KBA , import from microsoft excel , siv upload via excel , supplier invoice excel upload , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , Problem