Using Too New To Rate, or Unrated ratings in a Role Readiness form results in the role appearing as "Role is not ready"
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Worksheet
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch a Role Readiness form either from Performance Module (Launch forms) or from directly in the Career Worksheet.
- Rate any competency as 'Too New To Rate' or 'Unrated' in the launched form and move to completion step.
- The role remains in 'Role is not ready' status despite other competencies having been rated
"Too new to rate" and "Unrated" are not currently supported in the Career Worksheet Role Readiness form.
There is an enhancement under consideration internally for a future release but no fix date has been confirmed. Ref: CDP-12126
If having the possibility to use these ratings is important for your business needs, please make a suggestion on the Customer Influence page to have this feature confirmed for a future release.
2874400 - Career Worksheet Role readiness meter shows "Role is not Ready" even though role readiness form is completed - Career Development Planning
Role Readiness, Career Worksheet, Unrated, Too new to rate, , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-CW , Career Worksheet , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Product Enhancement