You have configured a Workflow Rule for a Custom Business Object to notify an Employee using Recipient Determination but it is not working as expected.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Business Object.
- You have created a Custom Notification for the Business Object.
- You have bound an ID/UUID element of your Business Object in the Recipients tab of the Notification.
- You have created a Workflow Rule (Activity Task, Notification, Email, Messaging, Social Media) for your Business Object and selected the element under Recipient Determination.
Step to reproduce:
During normal relevant business activities, the workflow is triggered.
The ID/UUID element is not on the Root Node. Currently only the Root Node is supported for custom scenarios.
You need to move the element to the Root Node or have a secondary element on the Root Node with the required value.
SDK, PDI, BTM, Business Task Management, work flow, bo, Root, Party, Activity Task, Notification, Email, Messaging, Social Media , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BTM , ByDesign Studio Business Task Management , Problem