- When opening the resume from the candidate in the browser, a different name displays rather than the file name.
- File name doesn't match if you open the candidate's resume in the browser.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidate tab
- Choose a candidate
- Download the resume and open it in the browser
- Notice the file name is different in the browser's tab
In some browser, like Chrome and Mozilla, the file name isn't displayed in the tab but instead, the document title inside the PDF.
To confirm the actual document title inside the PDF, please follow the next steps:
- Go to the file
- Details tab
- Under Description, refers to Title
To change the Document Title name, you can use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader:
- Open the PDF
- File > Document Properties
- Description tab
- Document Info > Document Title
Please notice that it is not possible to change the name displayed on the tab from SuccessFactors side. This settings belongs to the browser being used and any further questions needs to be addressed to the browser's support.
PDF, resume, wrong, name, incorrect, tab, browser, title, description, adobe , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem