You run the Tax Return EC Sales List and receive an error message and the run does not create a Tax Return.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Periodic Tasks view.
- Select the EC Sales List Runs subview.
- Search for the run ID: ABC (ABC stands for the run ID).
Under Details: EC Sales List Run ABC, you have the below information
-Tax Authority: DEF (DEF stands for the Tax Authority ID and it is for country Spain).
-Tax Return Type: Modelo 349.
- Select the Log ID: XXX (XXX stands for the Log ID).
- Select the Results tab.
Error message: Error while processing document XYZ of type Supplier Invoice with event EU Purchase of Services, Reverse Charge and rate Standard.
XYZ stands for the Supplier Invoice ID.
For the respective supplier in the invoice XYZ, taxation information for Spain is not maintained.
Tax Data for Spain needs to be maintained for the respective supplier.
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view.
- Select the Suppliers subview.
- Search for the supplier ID: YYY (YYY stands for the ID of the supplier).
- Select Edit > Financial Data.
- Select the Tax Data subtab.
Under Tax Numbers, add row, select country Spain and maintain the NIF Number.
Tax Return Run, EC Sales List Run, Taxation, Modelo 349, Supplier Invoice. , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem