In the app Manage Credit Cases, the Approver and Status fields are not present on selecting the DCD.
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Manage Credit Cases.
- Double click on Documented Credit Decision - Search under SAP Credit Management - Credit Case.
- Enter the input parameters under Case Search.
- Click on Search.
- Double click on the DCD for which the additional approver/approvers need to be maintained.
- The Approver and Status fields are not present under the Header Data.
The Approver fields and respective Threshold Values for the release of blocked SD documents are not defined appropriately in the configuration step Define Approval Process (SSCUI 102281).
- Go to app Manage Your Solution.
- Click on Configure Your Solution.
- Select the configuration step Define Approval Process (SSCUI 102281) in Application Area Finance and Sub Application Area Credit Evaluation and Management.
- Click on Configure.
- Click on New Entries.
- Maintain the value for the fields under Define Approval Process for Release.
- Save the entries.
SSCUI 102281, Define Approval Process, S4_PC, FIN-FSCM-CR, Approver, Status, DCD, Manage Credit Cases, Release, S/4HC, Mnage Your Solution. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem