When you upload time recording via excel sheet, the actual hours are not getting updated in the respective project.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Excel for ListofProjectTimeConfirmations.xml
- Login into SAP Byd Excel Add in in MS Excel
- Enter the necessary details
- Select save to
However, when you open the project the hours are not available under actual hours
The Excel Uploaded times are not showing on the project as they are not activated. Errors have occurred during activation for various reasons e.g. because a labour resource did not exist for the project time recording, because a PO could not be determined etc.
These errors can be seen by the administrator under Time Administration>Employee Time Records and then by selecting ‘Errors(Excel Upload)’.
The process for uploading Project time recordings is as follows…
• User Uploads times via Excel where initial data validation on the times is done.
• Once uploaded, activation of the times is done via a backend job and if any errors occur then an error task is created for the administrator.
• The administrator can check in Time Administration>Employee Time Records and select ‘Errors(Excel Upload)’ for the errors whereby they can proceed to correct and activate the times.
Use the Time Administration>Employee Time Records view to see the current errors for the times uploaded and correct via the time sheet.
project time, actual hours, excel upload , KBA , AP-TIM-TIM , Employee Time , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem