You have released a document, however you noticed the Output Document has the "Error" status. In the detyails of the error you could see the following:
Contact your key user to investigate this error. When the error has been solved your key user should inform you so that you can retry outputing the document.
An output error occurred:
Template code XXXX is not valid
View the details and follow the steps provided to solve the error.
SAP Business ByDesign
The error 'Template code XXXX is not valid' would occur in the cases where there is no template in the Form Template Maintenance, or the particular form template variant for the corresponding country and language is not maintained in the Form Template Maintenance.
You should maintain a form template with the XXXX name in the Form Template Maintenance and valid Country and Language.
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Go to Form Template Maintenaince.
- Search for the template XXXX.
- If the template does not exist you should create it or change the template at the specific Output Rules of teh document.
- If the template exists you should validate if there is a variant for the Country and Language requested for the document.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Template code is not valid, , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To