Product ID in the report is not corrrect. It shows ID.1 or ID.2 instead the ID itself.
For example, the product ID is ABC, it shows ABC.1 in the report Monitoring Invoices. (ABC represents the ID of the product)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to Reports-Lists view.
- Open the report Monitoring Invoices (SRMIV_B03_Q0020) and run it.
- Shows Invoice and Product in the raw, you could see the Product shows ID ABC.1 for invoice XYZ. (XYZ represents the ID of invoice).
- Open the product master data, the ID is ABC.
- Open the invoice, the product ID is ABC as well.
The reason .1/.2 is coming back for Product IDs in the report is because it has materials and services created with the same IDs in the system.
In order to differentiate in the report, .1/.2 will be added if there is already a material and service created. System shows ABC.1 for material and ABC.2 for service.
This is expected system behavior.
Monitoring Invoices, Product ID, Supplier Invoice , KBA , AP-SIP-ANA , Analytics , How To