- On Mobile, When trying to unlink the CPM Achievements from a goal, the changes will not be saved.
- Behavior is similar between Android and IOS devices
- This behavior is not happening in Web Application
Continouos Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. In Android or IOS device
2. Edit the Achievements,
3. go the "Performance Goal" field, change the linked goal to "None". Save
4. Changes will not be saved and reverts back to the previous value.
This is expected behavior for achievements which were created via a completed activity that have linked performance and/or development goals. As long as the activity with linked goals is linked to the achievement, then the goals will be displayed and cannot be unlinked. If the activity linkage is removed, then the goal linkage can be removed.
KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem