You would like to understand on why the service ticket timeline display only Internal Memos and not Internal Notes.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- In the timeline, notice that the Internal Notes are not displayed while the Internal Memos are displayed.
This is the system expected behavior in case the internal notes were changed to internal memos as detailed in the Knowledge Base Article 2880874 - How to change Internal Notes to Memo
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Timeline, Service Ticket, Ticket, Service, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Internal Note, Note, Internal Memo, Memo, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To