When inserting a Geo-Map into a story based on a model that is geo-enriched by coordinates SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) will not take these small variations into account and will instead display per city.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.08
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model that includes latitude and longitude coordinates
- Use the geo-enrichment feature to enrich by coordinates
- Validate and build the model
- Create a story based off this model
- Click insert geo-map
- Add a layer under the content layer panel
- Observe that multiple locations for the same city are not supported
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) does not support multiple locations for the same city in an attempt to avoid obscurity
Ensure that the data is clean via a thorough data wrangling process.
Once this data is brought in from the source, all of the values with this limitation will be outlined in red as a non-unique property.
Afterwards, replace the latitude and longitude values as the correct coordinates.
In public data-sets, validation issues are not rejected and the locations will be picked randomly to display on the map visualization.
All fast track tenants have access to public data-sets and this will be available in QRC wave 3 for all non bi-weekly tenants.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , Problem