You notice an error while accessing the Dashboard from Business Analytics Work Center
Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to system and navigate to Business Analytics Work Center.
- Navigate to "Design Dashboard".
- Select random dashboard and open the same.
- An error pops up as :-
Action failed; to complete this action in Fiori, select the Switch to Fiori Designer checkbox in the Administrator Analytics - Settings fine-tuning activity.
The option Switch to Fiori Designer needs to be enabled in Analytics settings from Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Under Overview section, search for Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Open the Administrator Analytics - Settings.
- Scroll down until the option Design Dashboards in Fiori Client.
- Enable this option.
- Save the settings
Error in Dashboard, Dashboard, Fiori Designer , KBA , error in dashboard , fiori designer , dashboard , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Known Error