- Create Document Popup in the App Create Quality Notification does not allow the change of document Type
- Custom Documents types are customized but only SQM Simplified QM is available in the Quality Notification App
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Quality Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Create Quality Nofitication App
- input a Notification type ( Q1 , Q2 or Q3 )
- Press Enter
- On the tab Rererence Objects scroll to the button to show the documents window
- Press the Create Document button
- popup "Create Notification: " appears
- The field for Document Type is greyed out and defaulted with SQM
Only one generic document type in QM application is currently available
System works as Designed.
KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , CA-DMS , Document management , How To